About Tickets for Guests with Disabilities
- Guests with the applicable certificates, and up to one accompanying person, can purchase this ticket and enjoy Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea for one day from Park opening time.
This ticket can be purchased by:
・Guests holding either of the following certificates issued by the local government of Japan.
Physical Disability Certificate, Mental Disability Certificate, Medical Rehabilitation Handbook, Recipient Certificate for Welfare Services and Supports for Persons with Disabilities
- Guests from outside Japan are requested to present a certificate equivalent to those listed above.
- Physical disability does not include injuries (fractures, sprains, etc.) and pregnant guests.
・Guest who will be accompanying the guest with a disability certificate (limited to one per guest with a disability certificate)
- Certain Park experiences require guests with disabilities who need assistance to be accompanied by an able-bodied member of their party. See here for details.
Tickets may be purchased at
・Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets
・Tokyo Disney Resort Official Hotels
・Tokyo Disney Resort Welcome Center
- Please note only hotel guests will be able to make ticket purchases at the hotel and Tokyo Disney Resort Welcome Center.
- Guests staying at Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel will not be able to make ticket purchases at Tokyo Disney Resort Welcome Center.
Entering the Park
・Please make sure to bring your disability certificate (the original document, not a copy, or an App for the disability handbook) on your day of visit.
・When you scan the code on your ticket with the reader at the admission gate, you will hear a sound. Please wait there until a cast member comes to check your certificate.
・The cast member will ask you to present your certificate. Please follow the instructions of the cast member and present the original document of the certificate.
- If you do not have your disability certificate (the original document, not a copy, or an App for the disability handbook), then you will not be able to enter the Park.
- The guest accompanying the holder of the certificate must enter the Park at the same time.