Park Ticket Purchases for Guests staying at a Disney Hotel
Purchasing Park Tickets
Guests staying at a Disney Hotel can purchase Park tickets to use during their stay.
This includes tickets for dates shown as unavailable on the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Website, which can also be purchased by guests staying at a Disney Hotel.
Guests staying at a Disney Hotel
- Can purchase one ticket per staying guest including children sharing a bed.
- Children ages 3 and under do not require a ticket for entry.
The ticket type available for purchase are listed below.
Park ticket where date of visit and Park are fixed. Enjoy the Park for one day from Park opening.
・1-Day Passport (for Guests with Disabilities)
Guests with an applicable disability certificate and the accompanying guest can enjoy either Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea for one day from Park opening time with this ticket.
Click here for more details
Guests staying at Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs Hotel will also be able to purchase the following:
・1-Day Passport: Fantasy Springs Magic
・1-Day Passport: Fantasy Springs Magic (for Guests with Disabilities)
This ticket is available for guests staying at a select hotel with an eligible accommodations plan, allowing them to enjoy Fantasy Springs to the fullest.
This ticket allows guests to enjoy the attractions at Fantasy Springs without specifying a time in advance, and with a reduced wait time.
- Guests may use the Priority Access Entrance when experiencing attractions at Fantasy Springs, with the exception of Fairy Tinker Bell’s Busy Buggies.
- Please note that there may be a longer wait for the attractions during busy.
- "1-Day Passport: Fantasy Springs Magic (for Guests with Disabilities)" may be purchased by guests with a disability certificate and one accompanying guest.
Available Purchasing Period
From your day of check-in to your day of checkout
(Available locations and times shown here)
- Can be purchased before check-in and after checkout.
Payment can be made by cash or credit card.
(Guests staying at Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs Hotel, Tokyo Disneyland Hotel, Disney Ambassador Hotel, Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta and Tokyo Disney Resort Toy Story Hotel can charge their ticket to their room, and settle the bill at checkout.)
- Hotel guests can purchase one Park ticket per day for each day of use. However, if you booked a Tokyo Disney Resort Vacation Packages plan, you cannot purchase additional Park tickets for the same date as the Park tickets included in your plan.
- One ticket will grant entry to either Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea. You cannot visit both Parks on the same day with this ticket.
■Example: Check-in on April 15, 2023
|1 night, 2 days
|2 nights, 3 days
FAQs for Park Ticket Purchases by Guests staying at a Disney Hotel
Yes. Guests staying at a Disney Hotel can purchase a ticket from the hotel they are staying at. Please see above for information on when you can use the ticket for Park entry, and what types are available.
Yes. You can choose which Park you would like to visit at time of purchase.
Yes. Tickets may also be purchased before you complete check-in, online check-in or pre-Check-in, on your day of check-in.