Disney Hotels Guest Benefits
Guests staying at a Disney hotel will be eligible for "Happy Entry," a Disney hotel benefit that allows Guests to enter Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea through a Special Entrance for Disney hotel guests 15 minutes earlier than other Guests. This benefit is not available on the day of check-in.
About Happy Entry
Applicable Hotels / Parks
The applicable Park will depend on the which hotel you are staying at.
|Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs Hotel
Tokyo Disneyland Hotel
Disney Ambassador Hotel
Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta
|Tokyo Disney Resort Toy Story Hotel
Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel
- Can be used on any day during your stay (including checkout day), except for day of check-in. Guests staying at Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs Hotel will be eligible for Happy Entry at Tokyo DisneySea starting June 7, 2024.
Dates when Happy Entry is not available
Dates when Happy Entry is not available are decided approximately three months in advance and may not be confirmed at time of booking. Please check on this website beforehand.
- 2024年6月9日（日）、29日（土）、30日（日）は、東京ディズニーシー・ホテルミラコスタ、東京ディズニーシー・ファンタジースプリングスホテル ファンタジーシャトー（※）宿泊ゲストはご利用いただけません。
- Not available on June 9, 29 and 30, 2024 to guests staying at Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta and Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs Hotel Fantasy Chateau*.
*Available to guests staying at Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs Hotel Grand Chateau.
- Starting June 6, 2024, guests staying at Tokyo Disneyland Hotel and Disney Ambassador Hotel will not be eligible for Happy Entry until further notice.
- 於 2024 年 6 月 9 日、29 日、30 日，東京迪士尼海洋觀海景大飯店、東京迪士尼海洋夢幻泉鄉大飯店夢幻館（※）的住宿遊客無法利用本園區的歡樂入園禮遇。
- 自 2024 年 6 月 6 日起，東京迪士尼樂園大飯店、迪士尼大使大飯店的住宿遊客無法利用本園區的歡樂入園禮遇。
- 2024년 6월 9일, 29, 30은 도쿄디즈니씨 호텔 미라코스타, 도쿄디즈니씨 판타지 스프링스 호텔 판타지 샤토(※)의 숙박 게스트는 이용하실 수 없습니다.
※도쿄디즈니씨 판타지 스프링스 호텔 그랜드 샤토는 해피 엔트리의 대상입니다.
- 2024년 6월 6일부터 당분간 도쿄디즈니랜드 호텔, 디즈니 앰버서더 호텔의 숙박 게스트는 이용하실 수 없습니다.
Disney hotel guests will be admitted to the Park 15 minutes before other Guests through the Special Entrance.
- For the purpose of securing safety around the Main Entrance, other Guests may be admitted to the Park before Park opening time. If this occurs, Guests staying at a Disney hotel will be admitted to the Park 15 minutes before other Guests.
- Park admission time for Guests staying at a Disney hotel is shown on the Special Entrance Pass.
Benefits of Happy Entry
Take you time enjoying the Park and heading to your favorite attractions.
- Attractions will begin operation after the Park opens for other Guests.
- Entry to Fantasy Springs is limited to guests staying at Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs Hotel and guests with 1-Day Passport: Fantasy Springs Magic.
After entering the Park, you can purchase Disney Premier Access, make an Entry Request or get a Standby Pass. Check here for details.
Enjoy access to selected Guest services.
The following facilities will be available for Disney hotel Guests from Park entry.
How to Use
Step 1: Get your Special Entrance Pass for Happy Entry
You will receive a pass for each hotel guest aged 4 or over, including children sharing a bed.
For hotel guests checking in online, please pick up your Special Entrance Pass from your hotel’s Front Desk or Reception, or the Disney Hotels Service Counter on the second floor of the Tokyo Disney Resort Welcome Center.
- Guests staying in any of the rooms shown below can pick up their Happy Entry Pass from the exclusive hotel lounge.
Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs Hotel Grand Chateau
Tokyo Disneyland Hotel Concierge Rooms and Suites
Disney Ambassador Hotel Ambassador Floor Guest Rooms
Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta Speciale Rooms and Suites
- Guests staying at Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel should pick up their Special Entrance Pass at their hotel.
Step 2: Enter the Park
Disney hotel guests can enter the park from the time shown on their Special Entrance Pass.
Please have your pass ready and enter the Park through the Special Entrance. Your Special Entrance Pass will be collected at the gate.
- A Park ticket (sold separately) is required for entry to Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea.
- There will be a standard security check before entry. You may be asked to wait before being admitted to the Park. Please arrive in plenty of time.
About the Special Entrance
Please go to security check (see ★ on map). Guests with a Special Entrance Pass will be admitted to the Park through the Special Entrance. If you have any questions, please contact the nearby Cast Member (see ★ on map).
- Please note that you may not be able to enter the Park early with your Special Entrance Pass, if you wait in line for a security check somewhere other than that marked with a ★ on map.
- The Special Entrance is only available when the area around the Main Entrance is crowded.
Guests staying at Tokyo Disneyland Hotel, Disney Ambassador Hotel, Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta, please go to security check (see ★ on map), located at Park Entrance North.
Guests staying at Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs Hotel, can enter from the locations listed below.(see ★ on map)
■Guests Staying at Grand Chateau: Grand Chateau Gateway
■Guests Staying at Fantasy Springs: Fantasy Springs Entrance
- Special Entrance Pass is only valid on the date shown. Hotel guests will receive a pass for each day of stay.
- You cannot specify the date of use. The date of validity cannot be changed or moved.
- One pass is required for each Park ticket. This benefit is not available for Guests without a Special Entrance Pass.
- The pass cannot be reissued or exchanged for cash.
- The pass cannot be transferred or sold to another person, nor reproduced.
- You may be asked to show confirmation of your hotel reservation when entering the Park.
- Attraction availability is dependent on Park operations at the time. When the Park is negatively impacted from natural climatic conditions and/or other causes of force majeure, no compensation related to this ticket will be made.
- Subject to change without notice.
- This benefit does not guarantee 15 minutes Park experience for Disney hotel guests.
- All photos are concept images.