Article 1. (Purpose)
Tokyo Disney Resort's Park Fan Club "FUNderful Disney" ("Club") is the organization operated by Oriental Land Co., Ltd. ("OLC") for the purpose of providing fans of Tokyo Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea Park (collectively, "Parks") with more FUN and WONDERFUL experiences at Parks.
Article 2. (Membership)
Members shall be those who register for the membership of Club in agreement with these rules ("Member Rules") and pay the annual membership fee designated by Club ("Annual Fee") if Club approves the registration, after satisfying the requirements below ("Members" or "Member");
- (1)Members shall have the address within Japan to which letters or materials related hereto can be sent,
- (2) Members shall own either a credit card or a bank account in effect as separately designated by Club for the payment of Annual Fee, and
- (3)if an applicant is a minor who is younger than twenty (20) years old, he or she shall obtain consent of his or her representative in parental authority or the guardian for the registration for Club.
Article 3. (Annual Fee)
1.Members shall designate either a payment manner set forth in either Article 3.1.(1) or Article 3.1.(2) below ("Payment Manner"), and shall pay the amount designated by Club as the Annual Fee in accordance with the given procedures. However, if Member designates the payment by automatic bank debit, only regarding the first (1st) Annual Fee, Members shall pay such Annual Fee at a convenience store to be designated by Club by using the prescribed form sent by Club no later than the due stated thereon.
- (1)Payment by credit card, as provided in Article 14 hereof.
- (2)Payment by automatic bank debit, as provided in Article 15 hereof.
2.The Annual Fee once paid by Members shall not be refundable for any reason.
3.If Members desire to change the Payment Manner, they shall notify the Club of such intention without delay in accordance with the procedure designated by the Club. It is understood and agreed that technical work arising out of such change may cause suspension of the service.
4.Club may change the amount of Annual Fee for Club's operational reason etc. In case of such change, Club shall notify Members of such change in advance in the designated manner.
5.Annual Fee shall include taxes under applicable laws and regulations such as the consumption tax and the local consumption tax, etc. If the amount of such respective taxes is changed, Members shall pay Annual Fee in which such tax increase/decrease is included. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in case of the Annual Fee amount change solely due to the tax amount change as a result of any law or regulation revision etc., Club may not notify Members of such change.
Article 4. (Effective Period)
1.The effective period of the membership ("Term") shall commence on the date when the payment of the first (1st) Annual Fee is confirmed and shall expire at the end of the next month of the first (1st) anniversary thereof. However, the membership shall be renewed for successive periods of one (1) year each unless Members give notice of their intention not to renew the membership in the manner designated by Club by the date set forth in the subparagraphs below.
- (1)In case of payment by credit card, two (2) months prior to the expiration date.
- (2)In case of payment by automatic bank debit, four (4) months prior to the expiration date.
2.Regardless of whether or not to notify Club of non-renewal intention, the membership shall not be renewed under any conditions of the following subparagraphs:
- (1)at the time of the payment for the subsequent Annual Fee, Payment Manner of which Members notifies the Club is not valid,
- (2)Annual Fee for the subsequent year hasn't been paid in Payment Manner,
- (3)Members request Club to discontinue rendering services for Members and the exclusive "Members only" event services by the date set forth in Article 12.2., or
- (4)Club gives notice to Members of the discontinuance of services for Members and the exclusive "Members only" event services as provided in Article 19.
Article 5. (Services for Members)
1.Members are entitled to the services as notified by the Club from time to time ("Services") in the manner designated by Club, provided, however, that Park admission tickets will be separately required when Services are rendered within Parks.
2.If the content or the rendering manner of Services is added or altered, Club will notify Members of such addition or alteration pursuant to the manner designated by Club.
Article 6. (Membership Card)
1.Club will issue the membership card ("Membership Card") for Members once a year.
2.Club may, from time to time in rendering Services, ask Member to present its Membership Card.
3.Only Member may use its Membership Card, and Member may not transfer or lend the Membership Card to any other person.
4.A membership ID (numbers) is assigned to each Membership Card. Therefore, Member may not specifically pre-designate nor change Membership ID. In case of re-admission subsequent to the withdrawal from the Membership, new membership ID will be numbered.
Article 7. (Loss or Theft of Membership Card)
1.Any loss or theft of Membership Card shall be promptly reported to Club in the manner designated by Club.
2.For any reason such as loss and theft etc., if Member fails to present the Membership Card when required by Club for rendering Services, Club will not render the Services to such Member.
Article 8. (Reissue of Membership Card)
1.Club will reissue the Membership Card solely at Member's request and for the reason which Club recognizes justifiable such as theft, loss, damage, or magnetic malfunction, etc. However, for the period of forty (40) days prior to the expiration date, Club will not reissue the Membership Card.
2.It is agreed that such reissue will take about one (1) month, during which Club shall not be liable for unavailability of the Services as a result that Member doesn't present the Membership Card in the Services which require Member to do so.
3.In the event that Club reissues the Membership Card, Members shall pay the given fee ("Reissue Commission"), which shall not be refundable for any reason after once paid.
Article 9. (Exclusive "Members only" Events)
1.Members shall have the right to apply for the exclusive "Members only" events ("Events") as notified by Club from time to time, in the manner designated by Club.
2.Regarding Events open for applications by a lottery system, Club will provide Events for only Members who have applied therefor and selected by a lottery, after notifying such selected Members thereof and receiving the fee for the Events ("Events Fee") from such selected Members.
3.In the event that Designated Payment is not valid at the time of payment for Events, Club may nullify such selection.
4.The qualification requirements as Member shall be satisfied only at the time of application therefor, and not necessarily required at the time of receiving Events or of payment therefor.
5.If the content or the manner of providing Events is to be added or altered, Club will give notice to Members in the manner designated by Club.
Article 10. (Payment of Events Fee)
1.Members shall pay Events Fee in accordance with the manners set forth in the respective subparagraphs below by Designated Payment.
- (1)In case of payment by credit card, the payment shall be conducted in the same manner as in Annual Fee payment.
- (2)In case of payment by automatic bank debit, the payment shall be conducted at the convenience stores to be designated by Club by using the prescribed form sent by Club.
2.Events Fee once paid shall not be refundable for any reason.
Article 11. (Withdrawal from Membership)
1.Members may not withdraw from Membership during Term in principle.
However, Members shall immediately withdraw from Membership in the event that Club disqualifies Members pursuant to Article 13.
2.If Members doesn't renew the Term by giving notice of non-renewal intention, as provided in Article 4. 1. or by the occurrence of the conditions set forth in Article 4.2.(1),(2),(3), or (4), Members will withdraw from Membership upon the expiration of Term.
Article 12. (Discontinuance of Services and Events)
1.Members may request Club to discontinue notifying and rendering Services and Events. In such case, Member shall give notice of such intention in accordance with the designated procedures, provided that the Annual Fee and Events Fee once paid shall not be refundable for any reason. In addition, depending on the timing of such request by Members, notice of discontinuance may not be in time.
2.If Members request Club to discontinue notifying and rendering Services and Events pursuant to the previous paragraph by the date set forth in the respective subparagraphs below by Designated Payment, Term will not be renewed. If the notification of the discontinuance is given after such date, Term will be renewed only one (1) year.
- (1)In case of payment by credit card, two (2) months prior to the expiration date of Term.
- (2)In case of payment by automatic bank debit, four (4) months prior to the expiration date of Term.
Article 13. (Disqualification from Membership)
Club may disqualify Member from Membership in the event that:
- (1)Membership Card are returned to Club without delivered to the Member, and Member makes no contact by the due date of the subsequent Annual Fee, or
- (2)Member fails to comply with Member Rules.
Article 14. (Payment by Credit Card)
1.Upon disgnating the Payment Manner by credit card, Member shall comply with the following conditions:
- (1)Member shall designate the credit card in his or her name ("Designated Card"),
- (2)Member shall pay Annual Fee, Events Fee, and Reissue Commission pursuant to the covenants specified by the credit card company,
- (3)Member shall give notice to Club of such card number and expiration month and year in the manner designated by Club,
- (4)Member shall promptly give notice to Club of any change related to the credit card information, if any, and
- (5)Member shall continue to pay Annual Fee during Term regardless of any change or renewal of the card number and its validity.
2.In the event that Term is renewed, Club will invoice Member for Annual Fee at the end of the month prior to the expiration month, and Members shall pay on the date designated by the credit card company issuing Designated Card.
3.Club shall assume no liabilities if the credit card company terminates the contract with Members with respect to the settlement by the Designated Card.
Article 15. (Payment through Bank Transfer)
1.If Members choose the Payment Manner by automatic bank debit, Members shall comply with the following conditions:
- (1)Members shall give notice to Club of the financial institution code, branch code, and bank account number related to the designated account,
- (2)Members shall give four (4) months notice prior to the expiration of Term to Club of any change in the information of designated bank account,
- (3)Members shall, during Term, continue to pay Annual Fee of and after the second year through bank transfer,
- (4)Members shall pay Annual Fee even if any of the financial institution code, branch code, and bank account number are altered due to the amalgamation or alignment of the financial institutions or branches thereof,
- (5)Members shall pay Annual Fee, Events Fee, and Reissue Commission by using the prescribed form sent by Club at the convenience stores to be designated by Club, payable on the due date. Also Members shall pay the commission fee related to such payment, if any.
2.In the event that Term is to be renewed, the due date payable for Annual Fee shall be the tenth (10th) day of two (2) months before the expiration month.
Article 16. (Prohibitions)
1.Member shall refrain from;
- (1)any acts to transfer, free or charged, any articles and rights, etc. obtained from Club in a capacity of Member to the third party for any purpose,
- (2)any fictitious declaration in its report or notification to Club,
- (3)any acts which are deemed by Club to hinder the operation thereof,
- (4)causing any other party or parties than the Member to make unauthorized use of the Member ID and pass code,
- (5)any acts to inflict any nuisance, prejudice, or damage upon other Members, the third party or parties, or Club, or the acts where there is any such fear,
- (6)any acts against public order or otherwise laws and regulations, or the acts where there is any such fear, and
- (7)any acts which are deemed by Club inappropriate as Member.
Article 17. (Notification and Materials to Be Delivered)
1.Member shall give notice to Club of any necessary information in the manner designated by Club. In the event that such information contains inadequacy, false description, or otherwise, Services and Events may become unavailable to Member, as the case may be.
2.Member shall immediately give notice to Club of any change in the information declared at a time of registration or the changed information thereafter submitted, if any, in the manner designated by Club. Without such notification, Services and Events may become unavailable to Member, as the case may be.
3.In the event that any letters or materials to be sent by Club are not delivered to Member and thereafter returned to Club due to the absence of Member etc., Club will keep such letters or materials during a certain period and send them again at Member's request, provided, however, that Club will not send them again after a lapse of such period. Please contact Club if you have any questions regarding such delivery in detail.
4.Club shall not be liable in the event that Services and Events become unavailable to Member in accordance with the provisions set forth in Article 17.1 through 17.3. hereof.
Article 18. (Amendment of Member Rules)
Club may, at any time, amend Member Rules, which will be notified Members in accordance with the given procedures.
Article 19. (Discontinuance of Services and Events)
Club may discontinue Services and Events by at least one (1) year notice to Members in accordance with the manner designated by Club, provided, however, that Club will not be liable for any loss, damage, or prejudice that Members suffer from arising out of such discontinuance.
Article 20. (Handling of Personal Information)
1.Members' personal information collected through the operation of Club by OLC will be used for the following purposes in Tokyo Disney Resort’s business;
- (1)rendering services,
- (2)improving services and merchandise, and developing new merchandise, and
- (3)sending information.
2.OLC may, from time to time, provide Member's personal information in whole or in part to any third party such as OLC’s subsidiaries and Disney Enterprises, Inc., a US corporation, and its affiliated companies, etc.; provided, however, that, at Member’s request, providing such Member’s personal information to the third party may be discontinued. The following information items may be provided to the third party in the following manners:
<Items of Personal Information To Be Provided>
- (1) Information submitted by Members such as names, dates of birth, addresses, telephone numbers, etc.
- (2) Record of service offered and merchandise purchase history
- (1) Through server
- (2)Through electronic/printed media
3.Except for the provisions above, OLC will not disclose Member's personal
information without prior approval by Member. However, OLC may disclose such personal information without consent by Member in the emergency case for the purpose of protecting the life or human rights, or otherwise when required by law.
Article 21. (Jurisdiction by Agreement)
Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction by agreement for the first instance over any lawsuits between Member or Members and OLC hereunder or relating hereto.
Article 22. (Communication)
If you have any questions on Club and Member Rules, please contact:
Tokyo Disney Resort Park Fan Club "FUNderful Disney",
TEL: 03-5326-5599 (everyday between 10:00 and 17:00)