Enjoy Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea on consecutive days with these special-value Passports!
With a 2-Day Passport, you can enjoy one Park the first day and the other Park the following day. With a 3-Day or 4-Day Magic Passport, you can enjoy the privileges of a 2-Day Passport and then visit both Parks as you like on the third or fourth consecutive day. Multi-Day Passports are great for Guests staying at Tokyo Disneyland Resort, and the deal only gets better with each passing day!
Ages 18 & over
|3-Day Magic Passport||¥13,800||¥12,300||¥9,500|
|4-Day Magic Passport||¥16,000||¥14,400||¥11,200|
Admission is free for children ages three & under.
When traveling to Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea by car, be aware that a parking fee will be charged at both Parks.
Where to Buy Park Tickets
Want to spend another day at the Parks? It's easy to upgrade your Passport to a higher Multi-Day Passport. Simply pay the difference between your Passport and the Multi-Day Passport you want.
Ages 18 & over
|+ ¥4,500||+ ¥4,100||+ ¥3,300|
3-Day Magic Passport
|+ ¥3,100||+ ¥2,900||+ ¥2,100|
|3-Day Magic Passport
4-Day Magic Passport
|+ ¥2,200||+ ¥2,100||+ ¥1,700|
You can also upgrade from a 1-Day Passport to a 3-Day or 4-Day Magic Passport or from a 2-Day Passport to a 4-Day Magic Passport.
Where to upgrade your Passport
- At Tokyo Disneyland:
Inside the Park: Guest Relations Window
Outside the Park: Main Entrance Information & Ticket Booths / Group Sales Window Guest Relations Window
- At Tokyo DisneySea:
Inside the Park: Guest Relations
Outside the Park: Main Entrance Information & Ticket Booths / Group Sales Ticket
- At Tokyo Disney Resort Ticket Center
- At Disney Ambassador Hotel, Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta or Tokyo Disneyland Hotel (for Guests staying at these hotels only)
- Upgrades cannot be made on days of high attendance (including days when high attendance is projected).
- Passports that have already been used cannot be upgraded.
- To upgrade a Passport after you have entered a Park, please visit one of the above locations inside the Park.
- After you exit the Park, you may upgrade a Multi-Day Passport as long as there is at least one day left unused. One-Day Passports cannot be upgraded after you exit the Park.
- The locations handling upgrades may be open at different times. Locations in the Park are open only during Park operating hours.
- For more details, please ask the Cast Member at the location handling upgrades.