Welcome to Broadway Music Theatre! Enjoy the excitement of a jazzy show with dynamic singing and dancing backed by a live big band. This riveting show will have you wanting to swing and tap along! And, of course, with the Disney friends taking part, it's a truly unforgettable performance!
Mickey and his pals are not to be outdone! They join the dancers and really kick things up. And you'll be wowed when Mickey hits the drums! This is entertainment at its best, brought to you by the Disney pals!
To View "Big Band Beat"
Reserved tickets (free by lottery) are required for most seats to see "Big Band Beat." Standing area is not available.
- Reserved seat tickets are not required for the first performance of the day, or for balcony seats of all performances.
To view the first performance of the day, or for balcony seats of all other performances, please go directly to Broadway Music Theatre with your entire party. Seating will end when capacity is reached.
- Reserved seat tickets are required to see the show from the orchestra seats, except for the first performance of the day.
- Reserved seat tickets are distributed for free by lottery at the Biglietteria (see map) from Park opening until 30 minutes before each performance starts. Valid Passport tickets used for Park admission on the day of visit is required for the lottery. Please submit all your party's Passports to view the show together. Your party may attempt the lottery only once a day.
- Please seat children ages three and under on your lap during the show.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, there may be days when the lottery is not held. For details, please see a Cast Member.
- Location: Broadway Music Theatre (presented by Japan Airlines)
- Duration: About 30 min.
- Capacity: 1,500 persons per show
Admission will end five minutes before the show starts or when the theater is full.
- Please do not leave during the performance.