For the comfort and safety of your dog or cat, you may wish to leave them at the Pet Club. Other pets cannot be accommodated here. Only Assistance Dogs are allowed inside the Park.
Your pet must have been properly vaccinated within the past year (dogs: rabies & combination vaccine / cats: combination vaccine). Please present a certificate or license (photocopies accepted) that shows that your pet has been properly administered with the required vaccinations. Your pet will not be accepted at the Pet Club if we cannot confirm proper vaccinations.
The application form for using the Pet Club can be filled out in advance.
» For details and the online application form
30 minutes before Park opening to 30 minutes after Park closing. (Pets will not be accepted later than 30 minutes prior to Park closing.)
Pets may only stay at the Pet Club during the day their owner is at the Park.
Your pet will be housed in a stainless steel cage and, if you bring them, with its own bedding and toys, etc.
Tokyo Disneyland Animal Handler License is as follows:
Animal Handler License:
- 1. Name: Tokyo Disneyland Pet Club
- 2. Business Institution's Name: Oriental Land Co., Ltd.
- 3. Business Institution's Location: 1-1 Maihama, Urayasu, Chiba
- 4. Type of Animal Handling: Custody
- 5. Registration Number: 07-Ichikawa Tamotsu 10-4
- 6. Date of Registration: May 2, 2007
- 7. License Renewed: April 27, 2012
- 8. Valid Until: May 1, 2017
- 9. Head Animal Handler: Shigeo Itami