- Q1. Credit Cards
- Q2. Reservations & Priority Seating
- Q3. About Priority Seating
- Q4. Restaurants in the Resort
Major Credit cards are accepted throughout the Parks, except:
- At balloon vendors and food carts
- Payments for Resort Parking
- When purchasing stamps, gift cards, meal vouchers, IC telephone cards, etc.
To prevent fraud, we follow the advice of major credit card companies and do not process transactions when:
- The credit card is not signed on the back.
- The person using the card is not the person whose signature is on the card.
(It may take some time to contact your credit card company by phone, should such an action become necessary.)
For details please click below.
At Tokyo DisneySea
» Restaurants accepting Priority Seating
Priority Seating is a system whereby you return to the restaurant at a designated time and get priority over others when a table becomes free.